Sunday, March 16, 2014

Woman Sends Strange Text Message, Parker On 2523's Beat

Good morning, everyone, it's 8:15am. I'm monitoring 25 today from now until 1:26pm. Tomorrow, I'm going to do special monitoring of St. Patrick's Day throughout the City, and I will see how the rest of this week will be. With that, here's crime for this morning and early afternoon.

8:17am - Check the well being. 23XX N Avers. Woman needs to be checked on in regards to a strange text message, this person was sexually assaulted a couple of weeks ago as well.

11:39am - Parker. On 2523's Beat.

12:15pm - Panic alarm. 2415 N Pulaski Rd.

12:24pm - Person calling for help. 37XX W Fullerton. Woman screamed for help out of the 2nd floor window and then someone pulled her back inside.

1:26pm - I'm going to go. I'll be back tomorrow or sometime this week. Have a great day, everyone!

No comments: