Thursday, March 27, 2014

Highly Intoxicated Man Hits His Head On Belmont

Good evening, everyone, it's 9:14pm. Sorry I've been gone for the last week or so, but again, I've been busy with school and Student Government. But I'm here now. I'm covering 17 tonight from now until midnight, then I may cover 17 past midnight into the overnight and early morning hours. I will be checking tomorrow to see what other monitoring I need to do of our area for the remainder of this month. Hope everyone has been well. Here's crime for tonight.

9:47pm - Beat car 1732 needs an ambulance at 3405 W Belmont, on the 14th District side, because they've got a highly intoxicated man who has a big bump on his head. Dispatch will call EMS.

10:05pm - 1732 is duping the job to Ambulance 40, coded as a 9Ida.

No comments: