Saturday, March 8, 2014

Female Officer Needed @ Wabansia/Avers, Person Banging On Window On Harding

Good morning, everyone, it's 12am. I'm monitoring 25 this morning from now until about 2:30am or so, then I'm going to go to bed. I plan on covering 25 again later today from 7:44pm to 11:44pm. It's finally getting warmer out, so I'm thankful for that. Here's crime for portions of today.

12:04am - Beat car 2534Robert needs a female officer for a search at Wabansia and Avers. Beat car 2535Robert is coming over.

12:42am - Suspicious person. 26XX N Harding. Someone's banging on the apartment window, the guy is going around the block and is making lots of noise on the block as well.

12:48am - Beat car 2524Robert is asking for a call back over . Dispatch is giving it a try.

12:51am - No answer on 2524R's call back. They're saying it's just some kids watching a loud TV.

1:22am - Commercial alarm. 3855 W Fullerton.

2:21am - Disturbance. Lawndale and Belmont. Two people in a cab refusing to pay the fare.

2:44am - I'm going to go for the night/day. I'll be back tomorrow. Have a great night, everyone!

3:41am - I'm back, briefly.

3:50am - Information for the CPD. 37XX W Diversey. Two males arguing on the street, one mentioned he was going to get a gun.

4:02am - Some call in the area.

4:10am - I'm going to go now, for real. I'll be back tomorrow. Have a great day, everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I fear with Spring temps crime will be back in full force this week. Hopefully, the cops can contain the punk gang bangers.