Saturday, March 15, 2014

Homeless People Smoking/Drinking On Artesian, Drunk Guy Goes On Entrance Ramp Of Kennedy Expressway

Good afternoon, everyone, it's 2:40pm. I'm covering 14 today, from now until . I do want to apologize for not posting much in the last couple of weeks, but I've had midterms at school to deal with, along with Student Government to deal with. In fact, I just returned from Lisle after being out of town all day yesterday on a SGA-related assignment, which is why for those of who are wondering was the fact I didn't cover the St. Patrick's Day parade. While I didn't make any promises last year, I do want to apologize for once again not covering. I will try my best to do so next year. Anyway, tomorrow, I plan on monitoring 25 from 8:15am to 1:26pm. I plan on doing special monitoring in the late afternoon and early evening hours for St. Patrick's Day on Monday. With that, here's crime for this afternoon and evening.

2:42pm - Disturbance. 27XX N Artesian. Three homeless people smoking and drinking in the alley.

2:51pm - Disturbance. North and The Kennedy Expressway. Intoxicated male covered in vomit walking on the entrance ramp of the Expressway, he's stumbling in front of cars.

2:52pm - Reckless driver. Ashland and Webster. Black Jeep with a plate of X226214 is heading south on Ashland from Webster, driving all over the place. The driver also ran four stop signs.

2:59pm - EMS run. 26XX W Logan Blvd. Agitated person on the scene, possibly a psych patient.

3:09pm - Traffic accident. 29XX N Allen. Parked car was struck.

3:22pm - Check the well being. Cortland and Elston. Male White, 30s with a black jacket, light pink shirt and jeans is bleeding from his face. He's headed towards Armitage on Elston, talking on his cell phone.

3:33pm - Parker. On 1433's Beat.

3:38pm - Beat car 1413 has a traffic stop at Drake and Palmer.

3:42pm - Parker. On 1433's Beat.

3:54pm - They're calling back on the 2:59pm job. It's a disturbance this time.

3:59pm - Person calling for help. 35XX W Armitage. Caller walked through the alley and heard a woman screaming, sounded like it came from the garage.

4:24pm - Traffic accident. Elston and Damen. Hit and run. Caller was hit on their bike by a maroon Toyota Avalon with a plate of N440460, EMS is en route.

4:26pm - Disturbance. 28XX N Talman. Problem with the landlord.

4:31pm - Suspicious vehicle. Western and Wabansia.

5:20pm - Vice complaint. 20XX N Bingham. 20 to 30 people causing a problem on the block by climbing onto the railroad tracks while doing drugs.

5:25pm - Beat car 1433 has about 100 bikers on the corner of Milwaukee and Talman. They're not causing any problems but they are gathered. Beat 1430 is notified of this.

7:08pm - I have to go eat. I'll be back soon.

7:32pm - I'm back. Good evening, everyone.

8:20pm - Assault. Somewhere in the area. Male White, short hair with a green t-shirt and blue jeans just threatened the cab driver.

8:21pm - Disturbance. 32XX W Fullerton. Intoxicated male on the stoop.

8:29pm - Disturbance. 18XX N Wolcott. Two intoxicated males screaming at each other in front.

9:20pm - Parker. 17XX W Wabansia. Car blocking the driveway.

9:22pm - I'm going to go for the night. I'll be back tomorrow. Have a good night, everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your blotter and read it daily. More 1413 please?