Saturday, November 16, 2013

Traffic Accident @ Fullerton/Pulaski Rd., Parker On Ridgeway

Good morning, everyone, it's 6:57am. Sorry I've been gone most of this week once again, but once again, school has kept me busy. On the bright side of things, I'll be out of school in a few weeks for a month, as the semester comes to an end. Also, I did do some monitoring last night of 17 (from 10:15pm to midnight), but heard no calls. Today, I'll be monitoring 25 until my dinner, then tomorrow, I will cover 25 from after my dinner to midnight. With that, here's crime for today.

7:40am - Traffic accident. Fullerton and Pulaski.

9:13am - Parker. On 2523's Beat, on Ridgeway.

12:10pm to 4:16pm - I have this segment recorded and will be listening to the tape by Monday.

5:09pm - Parker. On 2523's Beat.

5:48pm - Traffic accident. fullerton kostner. Two cars, no injuries.

5:51pm - Beat car 2522 is giving Beat 2593, the unit assigned to the 5:48pm accident, a disregard because there's no one out there and no accident.

7:16pm - I'm going to go for the night. I'll be back tomorrow. Have a good night, everyone!

No comments: