Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving! (2013)

Good evening, everyone, it's 9:10pm. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I hope all of you have had a wonderful holiday with your loved ones, and have been thankful for all that you have. My family and I have had a decent holiday, although it could've been a lot better. Anyway, I'm monitoring 14 from now until 9:20, then I'm switching over to 25 for a while. I monitored all three Districts this morning in ten minute periods and did not hear anything. Hopefully it's been real quiet in the rest of the community today like it has been in my neighborhood. With that, here's crime for this evening.

9:18pm - Loud music disturbance. 25XX W Cortland. In the backyard.

9:19pm - Parker. 2047 N Damen.

9:20pm - Switching over to 25. Standby please....

9:36pm - Disturbance. 3641 W Fullerton. Problem with a male in front.

10:03pm - Shots Fired. Wabansia and Monticello. Three gunshots heard.

10:05pm - A slow down is being given on the "Shots Fired" per Beat car 2535Robert.

10:30pm - I'm going to go for the night. I'll be back tomorrow. Have a good night, everyone! Hope everyone enjoyed their holiday!

No comments: