Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Vandalism At YMCA On Lawndale

Good afternoon, everyone, it's 4:30pm. It's a sunny afternoon with temps in the lower 60s. Somewhat average for this time of year, I guess. Anyway, I'm monitoring 25 from now until 7:30, and then I'm returning with 25 in the morning from 4:45am until 6:10. After that, I'll come back with 25 from when I get home until 4:30pm, and then I'll cover 14 during the 5pm hour. Tomorrow evening, at 7pm, I have a CAPS Beat meeting I will be attending, and that's for Beat 2524. The meeting's at Our Lady Of Grace on Ridgeway Ave. Here's crime for this afternoon.

4:57pm - Criminal damage. 1834 N Lawndale. At the YMCA. .

5:13pm - 1) Narcotics. 26XX N Lawndale. Two male Blacks in all blacks are selling. Cars are pulling up. These males service the cars and then go back into the location. 2) Battery report. 39XX W Wrightwood. Caller's friend was beaten up.

5:23pm - Beat car 2524 is asking for a call back on the Wrightwood call.

5:24pm - Dispatch says that the Wrightwood person should be coming down.

5:28pm - Disturbance. Belmont and Karlov. Westbound on a motor scooter is a male throwing bottles.

5:55pm - Suspicious vehicle. Milwaukee and Belmont. Red car with an open door.

6:15pm - The 5:55pm job is a 19P.

6:49pm - Criminal trespass in progress. 1933 N Lawndale. Group of people in the vacant property.

7:18pm - I have to go eat, so on that note, I'm gone for the night. I'll be back in the morning. Good night, everyone.

3 comments:

Shortwave_America said...

Timmy and community, Shortwave America is proud to announce that it is covering NATO Communications LIVE and also has a pretty good NATO monitoring guide available. The public is invited to keep up with the events as they happen, and also to contribute anyway they think is good.

http://shortwaveamerica.blogspot.com/2012/05/nato-communications-monitoring-guide.html

Anonymous said...

Any more calls about selling fake drugs? I like to hear about drug addicts getting ripped off.

Anonymous said...

I think this is a 'police-scanner blog', not a 'fake-drug blog' - maybe you just don't know how to use google?