Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Taco Bell Burglar Report

Good morning, everyone, it's 8am. What a blizzard we've gotten!! My God, this is the worst one I've ever seen. I was alive for the one in 1999, but this one is so much worse. People are saying this one is as bad as a blizzard Chicago was slammed with in 1967, where about 23 inches of snow fell. The reports on TV are just horrible. People are getting stranded all over the place, LSD is closed, Chicago Public Schools are closed (for the first time since the blizzard in '99), etc. Unless it's an emergency, STAY INDOORS and DO NOT travel. It's not worth risking your life going out into this storm. Anyway, today, I will be monitoring from now until 9:20, then again from 12:59pm to 3:44, and finally from 5:56 to 6:16. Here's crime for portions of today.

8:13am - Burglar report. 3143 N Milwaukee. At the Taco Bell.

9:20am - I'm going to go for now. I'll be back at 12:59. See you all then, and be safe!

12:59pm - I'm back. Good afternoon.

1:55pm - Parker. 3102 N Haussen.

3:44pm - I'm going to go until 5:56. I'll be back.

5:56pm - I'm back. By the way, since school has been canceled for me for the remainder of the week, I'll be monitoring 14 tomorrow, the Near South Side community on Friday and the West Garfield Park community this weekend.

6:16pm - Again, and for the last time, I'm strolling off for the night. See you all in the morning. Stay warm, and safe!

2:17am, 2/3/10 - Attention folks: My other blog, "Photos of Avondale and Logan Square", is going to be deleted. Reason? I simply have no more interest in continuing that blog, and could use the extra bandwidth on Blogger. By the way, here's a story about a dead man found in an alley on the 3000 block of W Fullerton. Possibly related to the blizzard.

No comments: