Thursday, February 17, 2011

Assault At A Citgo Gas Station

Good afternoon, everyone, it's 3:15pm. I'm doing ok, could be better. Happy tomorrow is Friday. I'm also happy it's warm out (upper 50s in mid-February). But it will get cold again, though not too cold. Anyway, tonight, I'm attending 1432's CAPS Beat meeting to get a chance to meet with any fans I have over there and to hear about problems in the area. Then, tomorrow, I have a Student Government meeting after school. I won't be home until 4:30 or 5. Lastly, I'm going to be monitoring the Lower West Side community (most of it, but not all) on Saturday. So, here's crime for this afternoon.

4:01pm - Assault. 4355 W Belmont. At the Citgo gas station. Caller was threatened.

4:16pm - There was a call at Belden and Central Park, but 2530 says it's on 14's side.

4:20pm - I'm going to go. I'll be back tomorrow afternoon. Goodnight, everyone, and I'll be back later.

8:00pm - Turns out I'm back. I'll be here until 9pm.

8:22pm - Some call at Hamlin and Belden.

8:49pm - 1) Suspicious person. 3033 N Davlin. 2) Suspicious vehicle. Lawndale and Wolfram.

9:07pm - I have to go. I'll be back tomorrow, so goodnight, everyone. See you all tomorrow evening.

No comments: