Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Traffic Stop on Harding

Good afternoon, everyone, it's 5:11pm. Today was a good day, but I'm tired out. I would've been here sooner, but I had to revise my article for Journalism class. Anyway, here is crime for this late afternoon and evening.

5:38pm - A Gang or Tac unit has a traffic stop at 2815 N Harding.

5:52pm - Domestic disturbance. 3621 W Wolfram. Out of control 9 yr old son. Can't this be handled by the parent?

6:09pm - Theft in progress. 2106 N Avers. Three people stealing the tires off a white van. One has on a white t-shirt and blue shoes.

6:37pm - Gang disturbance. On 2523's Beat.

6:44pm - I have to go eat. I'll be back.

7:00pm - I'm back.

7:07pm - Suspicious person. 2638 N Pulaski. At the Public Storage. Complainant was leaving for the day when a male Hispanic or Black ran towards her and tried jumping the gate. He's 5'8 and bald, and he's carrying a black duffle bag.

7:18pm - Battery in progress. 2650 N Lawndale. Gang fight.

7:28pm - A slow down is being given on the 7:18pm job.

7:42pm - Assault in progress. 2122 N Avers. The mom was threatened. The woman who threatened her is on pot.

7:54pm - A unit needs a female for a search at 4118 W Flecther.

8:00pm - There's a job at Belmont and Lawndale, but dispatch is not reading it out over the air. Also, it's time for bed for me, so good night to all. Be warm and safe.

No comments: