Friday, May 16, 2014

Traffic Stop @ North Ave./Winchester, Car Parked On Corner @ St. Louis/McLean

Good morning, everyone, it 12am. I'm monitoring 14 today from now until about 12:30am or so, then again from about 8am to 12:08pm, and then I plan to monitor 14 again after 3:38pm to 8:54pm. Cold day for this time of year with temps in the lower 50s, and with rain at that. Anyway, I wanted to announce to all of you that I applied for a summer job at my school as a Student Ambassador and I'm happy to report that I have the job. I start in mid-June and this job will go until late August, the Saturday before school starts. I'll be working 100 hours total with this job, with 50 of the hours that need to be done in August, as that is the busiest time for students registering for fall classes. The other 50 hours need to be done in June and July, and I'm sure the hours will be divided up further. So what does this mean for the blog? In addition to a morning class I'm taking on Tuesdays/Thursdays starting June 5th and with doing some work in Student Government, I'll be working 5 to 10 hours a week on campus, which means I still will have time for the blog, but not as much as I initially thought I would. In August, I'll probably have some time to blog as well, but probably not all day everyday. In other words, we will see how this summer goes. I'm hoping I can blog a lot more than I did last summer. With that, here's crime for today.

12:04am - Beat car 1421Robert has a traffic stop at North and Winchester.

12:21am - Parker. St. Louis and McLean. Car parked on the corner without a zone parking permit.

12:27am - 1) Residential alarm. 17XX N Talman. 2) The traffic stop is the 19P.

12:32am - I'm going to go until the morning. I'll see you all then. Have a good night, everyone!

7:51am - I'm back. Good morning, everyone.

8:00am - Residential alarm. 28XX W Nelson.

9:33am - Battery report. 2723 N Fairfield. At the Brentano School. Two 13 year old male students were fist-fighting.

9:37am - Request for a supervisor. 24XX W Homer.

10:03am - HazMat. 3001 N Rockwell. Report of a fuel spill with a white truck leaking diesel. CFD is en route.

10:11am - Parker. 3043 N Francisco. At the school. Trucks blocking the fire lane.

10:26am - Residential alarm. 21XX N Oakley.

10:39am - Beat car 1421 has a handwaver at the 7-11 over at armitage california. A male Black with a blue shirt and blue pants just stole items from the store.

10:41am - Parker. 28XX N Sawyer.

10:58am - Landlord/tenant dispute. 16XX N Mozart.

11:04am - They're calling back on the 10:03am job.

11:53am - Burglary report. 27XX N Sawyer.

12:04pm - Residential alarm. 18XX N Talman.

12:08pm - I'm going to go until 3:38. I'll be back later. Have a great start to your afternoon, everyone!

3:38pm - I'm back. Good afternoon, everyone.

3:56pm - Traffic accident. diversey troy. Two cars.

4:20pm - Animal abuse. elston damen. Black Honda Civic with a plate of B397746 has a dog left alone in it.

4:23pm - I have to go. I'll be back tomorrow. Have a good night, everyone!

No comments: