Tuesday, April 15, 2014

OLR Hospital On Bypass, Unit Doing Follow-Up @ Lawndale/Addison

Good morning, everyone, it's 11:58am. Sorry about not monitoring yesterday. I got caught up with some other stuff I had to go. Today, I'm monitoring 17 until now, then tomorrow, I intend on covering 17 in the early morning hours until this time. I am not sure yet what I'll be monitoring on Thursday. I will be on a special schedule for Good Friday and for Easter. Also, for those of you who live on Beat 1434, your CAPS Beat meeting is tomorrow evening at 6:30pm, over at the Bucktown-Wicker Park Library. I plan on being in attendance since I'm on spring break from school. I also plan to attend Beat 2524's CAPS Beat meeting this Thursday at 7pm over at Our Lady of Grace on Ridgeway. Finally, before my break is over, I plan on posting notes I took from the last Beat 2523 CAPS meeting a few weeks ago. With that, here's crime for today.

12:11pm - Information only: OLR is now on bypass. OLR (Our Lady Of Resurrection Hospital) is located at Addison and Central, for those of you not familiar with Chicago or the Northwest side.

1:10pm - Beat 6559George needs an event number for a follow-up at Lawndale and Addison. It's 07192.

4:49pm - Suspicious vehicle. Cornelia and Albany. No occupants. On Cornelia near the alley, there is a black vehicle with the windshield smashed and the back window broken. No plates on it. Possibly stolen.

5:55pm - Parker. 37XX W Roscoe. Red pickup is blocking the driveway.

7:01pm - Narcotics. On 1733's Beat. Selling.

7:46pm - I have to go eat. I'll be back in a little bit.

8:12pm - I'm back. Good evening, everyone.

9:23pm - Shots Fired. 2828 W Belmont. At the Burger King. One shot heard in the area.

10:20pm - Hold-up alarm. 3237 W Addison. At O'Riley Auto Parts.

10:24pm - Beat 1763David is in the back of the 10:20pm job and says the place looks like it's closed. Beat 1763Charlie is in front.

11:14pm - Auto alarm. 34XX N Harding. Black Lincoln's alarm has been going off for an hour.

11:39pm - Commercial alarm. 3443 W Addison. At the K-Mart. Event number is 16346.

12:00am - I'm going to go for the night. I'll most likely be back tomorrow. Have a great night, everyone!

No comments: