Friday, April 18, 2014

Good Friday 2014

Good morning, and happy Good Friday, everyone. It's 10:20am. Sorry for no post yesterday, and actually for a few days during my break for that matter. Even being on break, I've been busy catching up on things and getting some much needed rest. Today, I'm monitoring on a special schedule in honor of Good Friday. Not only do I do this just to get a glimpse of crime around the city on a holiday such as this, but also out of respect to Christ (yes, I admit, I'm a Christian, and I DON'T apologize for it). I'll also be on a special schedule for Easter. I'll be monitoring 14 from now until 10:30am, then again from 11pm to 11:10pm. Zone 12 will be monitored from 11:40am to 11:50am and again from 9:40pm to 9:50pm, and Zone 1 will be monitored this evening from 11:20pm to 11:30pm. It was already monitored this morning. Finally, I do have several archives from this year and last year to catch up on, and there will be a post coming in the next few weeks giving dates and times of what I'm catching up on. I've also gone to three CAPS meetings in the last month or so, with two being this past week, and those posts will be up by the end of this month. With that, here's crime on this Good Friday.

10:21am - Disturbance. Diversey/Elston/Western. Man panhandling in the street.

10:28am - Child left alone. 19XX N Spaulding. Three year old left home by himself.

10:30am - I'm going to go. I'll be back at 11:40 with 25. See you all then.

11:40am - I'm back, this time with 25.

11:50am - I'm going to go until 9:40. I'll be back then. Have a great day, everyone!

9:40pm - I'm back. Good evening, everyone.

9:50pm - I'm going to go until 11. I'll be back then.

11:00pm - I'm back with 14. Good evening, again, everyone.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No need to apologize about being a Christian. I bet Christ himself would attend CAPS meetings if he was still around.

Anonymous said...

It is completely unnecessary to give your personal agenda for the day and coming days and apologize for your time off from this volunteered and much appreciated contribution. Also it is pointless to say what you will cover and when and to log on and off with times.

Anonymous said...

6:05pm, I kinda like watching his routine. When my son is his age I hope he is as good of a citizen as Timmy is. I guess "haters are gonna hate" as the kids say today.

Anonymous said...

Timmy, I think it is nice that you mention your personal routine and your schedule. It adds a personal touch to the kind, useful work you do. Also, it is nice to be reminded that it is a person who is doing this, not just a computer transposing or something. It makes me appreciate it more when I know you are busy.