Sunday, June 19, 2016

Puerto Rican Fest Continued Coverage

Good morning, everyone. Happy Father's Day to all of the wonderful dads out there! I have been following the events from the Puerto Rican Festival from earlier today (yesterday), and it has been steady throughout the day, until about 10pm or so. Since that time, things have gotten crazy. Now, I know by the title that some will get a little upset or angry with me, but I feel that it is important to monitor this festival, among others. I will try my very best to monitor other large events throughout the year that have relevance to our community or our city. I will be monitoring the 14th District today. Usually, with this District, I cover from Belmont to North Ave., Central Park to the Chicago River. However, I will extend those boundaries today a bit. I will also be covering from North Ave to Chicago in between Kedzie and Western, as well as between North Ave and Division from Central Park and Kedzie. This extended coverage will be for today only, and includes a small portion of the 12th District. This will include Beats 1211, 1212 (a very, very small portion), 1422, and 1423. Of course, along with this coverage, I also will be covering the rest of 14 north of North as well, as part of regular coverage. I will be doing this for at least an hour or so this overnight, and perhaps again later today (though, I'm thinking of covering 25 as well). Please leave any questions or concerns in the comments, or by emailing me at avondalelscrimeblotter@gmail.com. Thank you, and please enjoy the coverage.

12:05am - Narcotics. 33XX W Beach.

12:06am - 1) Shots Fired. 17XX N Kedzie. 2) Shots Fired. Altgeld and Campbell.

12:09am - Battery in progress. 1400 N Talman. Fight by the Humboldt school.

12:16am - Parker. On 1422's Beat.

12:17am - Loud music disturbance. 27XX N Drake.

12:18am - Beat 1268Adam is doing a post-shooting mission in the area of California and Division. Event number is 19315.

12:23am - The outside Tac teams are being released, per Beat 6793. Also, from the Haddon shooting, Beat 5193 is the assigned detective.

12:29am - Burglar alarm. 22XX W Dickens.

No comments: