Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween Coverage, 2014

Good afternoon, everyone, it's 5:04pm. Happy Halloween to all of those who celebrate and endorse it. I personally don't, but I provide this coverage to all of you so that you are up-to-date with what is going on in the community. On this Halloween, I will start out my coverage with 25, and depending on what occurs, I will switch over to 14 around 7pm or so for about an hour, then I'll see what's going with 17 for a little bit before going back to 25 until midnight or so. It feels good to be blogging after being off for a few months. Getting this blog up and rolling once again on a regular/daily basis is something I'll have to pursue in the next few months or so. Here's crime for this Halloween.

5:07pm - Suspicious person. Shakespeare and Central Park. Male Black with a black hoodie and orange lettering is looking at the cars parked in the area.

5:36pm - Beat 2505 is doing a park check over at Kelvyn Park.

6:05pm - Disturbance. Central Park and Milwaukee Ave. People inside a green van with a Michigan plate of KGG051 are throwing debris at people. Headed towards Oakdale on Central Park.

7:18pm - I have to go eat. I'll be back soon.

7:34pm - I'm back. Good evening everyone.

7:39pm - Disturbance. 3167 N Milwaukee Ave. At the Burger King. Two intoxicated homeless males urinating inside.

7:42pm - Disturbance. 39XX W Barry. Male kicking on the door.

8:05pm - Suspicious person. 20XX N Kedvale. Guy standing on the porch smoking a cigerette.

8:36pm - Parker. 22XX N Central Park.

9:32pm - Alarm. 2415 N Pulaski Rd.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back, even if it is just for the night!

lester Gillis said...

I've noticed the Polish homeless are now camping out at the abandoned Wallys store on Milwaukee. At least they are finally out of 025.