Sunday, February 12, 2012

Suspicious People In The Area

Good evening, everyone, it's 7:20pm. It's a clear night with temps in the 20s. It's supposed to remain clear this evening. I'm monitoring 25 from now until the first call after midnight, then tomorrow, I'll monitor from whenever I awake until my dinner time. Hope everyone is enjoying the Grammy awards, despite the loss of the beloved Whitney Houston, God rest her soul. Here's crime for tonight.

7:28pm - 1) Suspicious person. 3630 W Fullerton. 2) Suspicious person. 30XX N Kenneth.

8:03pm - Loud music disturbance, on 2525's Beat.

8:45pm - Some call at 24XX N Springfield. I think it was a suspicious person or something of that nature.

9:27pm - Some call in the area.

11:59pm - Battery in progress. Belmont and Kilbourn. Six females fighting outside a bar. Thanks to ProdigalOne for obtaining this call for me.

No comments: