Saturday, March 30, 2013

Males Chasing People On George, Parker On 2523's Bt.

Good morning, everyone, it's 10am. It's a sunny day with temps in the lower 40s, and today will be around 60 with sunny skies. Perfect late March weather if you ask me. I'm glad it's spring now, though. Hopefully it stays warm. Well, I'm monitoring 25 today from now until midnight. I'm monitoring the western part of the 'hood because it's where most of the violence seems to occur on the warmer days. Tomorrow, I'll be on a special schedule in observation of Easter, then I'll be covering 14 on Monday. With that, here's crime for today.

10:25am - Disturbance. 3900 W George. Group of eight guys are drinking and are armed with baseball bats, chasing people. Great, what a start to the day....

10:30am - Beat 2544 is talking to a couple of guys in the alley at 28XX N Springfield from the George job, they don't have baseball bats or nothing, though, and probably aren't the same guys.

10:32am - Parker. On 2523's Beat.

10:35am - I have to go out for a little bit. I'll be back soon.

11:28am - I'm back. Hello, everyone.

11:31am - Battery. Fullerton and Springfield. By the Jimenez store. Caller was hit in the face.

12:33pm - Fire. 23XX N Keystone. Someone's burning wood in the backyard.

12:52pm - Fire. 2500 N Pulaski Rd. Car.

1:43pm - Arson. 2443 N Pulaski. Car was set on fire a little bit ago.

1:51pm - Gang disturbance. 3701 W Diversey. Group of seven in front.

2:07pm - I'm going to go for the day. I have other things I need to do. I'll see you all tomorrow. Have a good day, everyone!

No comments: