Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Domestic on Oakdale

Good afternoon, everyone, it's 3:38pm. Today was an ok day. We had to restrain a student in my Autism class today, but it was pretty good despite that. It's already the last day of September. October will be here tomorrow. Can anybody believe it? I can't. This year's gone by fast (and thank goodness for that). Anyway, here is crime for this afternoon and evening.

3:37pm - Domestic disturbance. 4160 W Oakdale. Dispute with the bro (LOL).

3:44pm - I'm going out for a little bit with a friend. I'll be back.

4:12pm - I'm back.

4:37pm - 1) Beat car 2524 has a gang disturbance and a suspicious vehicle on the Beat. 2) Traffic accident. Belmont and Milwaukee. School bus VS cars. No kids on the bus [thank god]. 3) Disturbance. 3105 N Haussen.

5:49pm - There was a job at 2216 N Keystone.

5:57pm - Auto theft in progress. 2014 N Hamlin. Male Hispanic in a white sweater is trying to steal a car.

7:15pm - I have to go eat. I'll be back soon.

7:30pm - I'm back, and there's an intoxicated male driving a green Dodge speeding east on Fullerton from Hamlin.

7:31pm - Domestic Battery. 2901 N Harding. Complainant was hit with a baseball bat by the daughter.

7:34pm - There's a call at 2854 N Konster.

8:01pm - I have to go. I'll be back tomorrow. Good night, everyone.

No comments: